Tuesday 9 June 2015

Daisy!


Hi Friends! I love flowers, and this little flower card that came with a decorative paper set I found is lovely!  I added some lace and ribbon in the background over some misc papers I had in my stash.  Then I added some sweet little cream and white paper flowers and a couple crocheted flowers as well.  Then I added some yellow rhinestones to their centres.  So simple yet it makes me smile and I hope the lady I'm sending it to will smile to.

Praying you are having a lovely day and are able to pause in your day to see flowers and to wonder at the incredible designs that God has created in them.


6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh I just love daisies!! Such a gorgeous card! :)

Nancy said...

What a pretty, pretty card, Jennifer! I have lots of daisies blooming in my yard! The lace, ribbon, and flowers are just the right additions! Lovely! :o)

Danielle Dunn said...

So pretty! :)

Natalie said...

Jennifer this is so sweet, I love that daisy card! That touch of lace is perfect!

ellyscard creatief said...

Very pretty card,lovely flowers.

Tracy said...

This is so sweet Jennifer. The blooms you've added make the subtle colors of the image spring forth. :-)