Monday 29 December 2014

Warm Woolies!


Hi Friends! Me again. hehehe I know I've been quiet and now I'm dumping three posts in a row. LOL
Well, what can I say I got inspired. :)
Here I have a pair of warm woolie mittens that I sewed.  The blue wool is from an old felted sweater and then I had some brand new soft grey fleece that I cut out and sewed inside.  They aren't shaped perfectly, but they are very warm and at least I'll know what is left and what is right! LOL


Here is a pic of the beautiful sunshine we saw a couple of days ago.  It's been so overcast most of the time that the sunshine is very much enjoyed!  Hope you all enjoy the last moments of this year.  :)


8 comments:

Danielle Dunn said...

NIce. I hope the mitts keep your hands warm hauling wood! :))))

Esther Asbury said...

Lovely mittens and beautiful sunshine on the snow-covered trees!

Lisa Lara said...

Those look like some warm mittens Jennifer. Beautiful snow pic.

Tracy said...

Those mittens look so toasty. My hands are always cold. I hope that the New Year to come will bring you lots of blessings my friend. Hugs!

*Vicki* said...

Oh those mittens look so very warm! ;) Such beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing! Wishing you a Happy & Healthy New Year in 2015! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, I just loved these mittens! I think I just may try these soon for my 3 grandsons! I just wanted to wish you a very Happy New Year!
Blessings, Roxy

Creations by Shirl said...

Happy New Year Jennifer...
How are you my lost friend....Hope all is well and the family too...
Thanks for the stop over..... love those mittens....

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Jennifer
Warm wishes sent to you and yours for a blessed 2015
Love the mittens . here we are in Summer in Ausie and it has been so cold that they might have come in handy . Been thinking of you and thought I would pop in to say hello .
hugs Shirley-Anne