Wednesday 4 June 2014

The Crown of Old Men


Hope you are having a wonderful day! Today I have a card to share with you that I've created for the Word Art Wednesday challenge where I'm guest designing for the month of June.  Do come join us!
This scripture passage is wonderful and brings to mind how children are a blessing not a burden.  How wonderful it is to have fathers who can look back at their children and grand-children and see how the Lord has blessed!  May children always give pause to consider the blessing that fathers are in return. To see the time and care that have been shown them by their fathers.
Even though I live far from my father, I cherish all the times that I spend with him.  One of my favourite memories of my father is when he would take me for walks through the forest with him.
When I see my husband spending time with my children it swells my heart! How he learns and encourages their interests and capabilities.  How he show the girls what a real man is to be, and the boys how to be a man.  I feel so blessed!
Praying you have a beautiful day!

7 comments:

SarahGeorge said...

Such a beautiful card and your post about fathers is rocking! :) Have a beautiful day.

SarahGeorge said...

Congrats on guest designing for WAW! :) Updated profile picture is cool :) You are always beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

Are you getting younger, that picture is a beauty? I like the layout and color of your card very much. It is quite an honor to be on the same team as you.
I enjoyed your post. I to have wonderful memories of my dad and grandfather and now my children, grandkids and great-grandchildren. God is so good. Blessings, Carole

Natalie said...

A wonderful masculine card, Jennifer!! Congrats on being the Guest designer for June! God bless.

Sandy said...

What a great card! I love Scripture on any card and the tree is a great touch! What a great masculine card!

Tracy said...

This is lovely and classy at the same time Jennifer. :-) Hope Danielle is feeling much better. Hugs!

Danielle Dunn said...

Grandpa will like this one for sure. :)